Saturday, August 1, 2015

Ritz Carlton at Bachelor Gulch


In anticipation of my first visit to the Ritz Carlton at Bachelor Gulch, I have been spending a lot of time on the internet looking at photos - the ones on its website, of course, but also the ones posted by guests who had stayed there. 

The photos I found show the grandeur of a great Rocky Mountain lodge, built entirely of huge timbers and reminiscent of the West. They show how this lodge is perched atop Beaver Creek Mountain and why it boasts incredible views of the valley below and more of the Rockies beyond, views unmatched by any place else in this part of Colorado. 


Other photos show happy people enjoying the many amenities of the Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch, including the hiking and biking trails, the fishing and whitewater rafting areas, the outdoor pool, the 21,000-square-foot spa (#1 in America), the golf course, the restaurants and bars, and more.

Needless to say, I can't wait to get there and put myself in all those wonderful photos. 

Soon, very soon, I will 
be doing just that.
















No comments:

Post a Comment