Saturday, February 9, 2013

Flying High with Wi-Fi

I had just settled into my seat on Row 11 this morning when the lead attendant on Southwest Airlines Flight 802 made the announcement. "This plane is equipped with Wi-Fi; it will be accessible for the duration of your flight. The convenience fee is $8."

Sweeter words were never heard!

Immediately, I unpacked my laptop, logged into the new service and checked my email. Dozens of new messages were sitting there. Instead of stressing out about the endlessness of the process, I was delighted to be able to read and answer my mail right then!

Afterwards, I found myself posting on Facebook, tweeting, pinning and shopping. In short, I was able to make productive use of my travel time, and it felt great!

I've always enjoyed flying Southwest. Now, I enjoy it even more!












No comments:

Post a Comment