Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Pool at Le Spa

After a couple of hours of R&R in my villa at the Four Seasons Provence at Terre Blanche, I headed over to Le Spa for its 50-minute Signature Massage — a treat that couldn't be more welcomed, especially after my long day of travel from Houston.

After signing in at the registration desk, I was led past the spa's palatial indoor pool on the way to the women's lounge and locker room. I couldn't help but pause and take a really good look at the pool. The size of it was amazing, and its beauty unmatched by any spa I'd ever seen. Standing there, all I could think to say was WOW!

When I got into the treatment room, the masseuse encouraged me to relax, close my eyes and think of a place I'd like to visit.

She suggested, "Perhaps it's a place with a large body of water and lounge chairs nearby that you can lie down on? Perhaps it's a place you've always dreamed of going?"

Perhaps she too was thinking of the pool at Le Spa. Or, perhaps, she had become accustomed to water-loving visitors like me who, at that precise moment, couldn't possibly be thinking of any place else.

No comments:

Post a Comment